Wood floor structures such as sheds, gazebos, pergolas, cabanas and even pool houses stand straighter and last longer when they have a solid foundation pad to rest on. Compared to setting a structure directly on the ground, placing it on a stone pad offers these important benefits:
- Keeps your structure level
- Keeps your structure clean
- Prevents mold and rotting of wooden frames
- Prevents storm water damage
- Deters animals from burrowing underneath
- Improves the appearance
Contact us for a free consultation to help you understand foundations and to answer all your questions. BedRock Siteworks understands that each project is unique, per your needs and wants. For the best results call us to discuss your ideal backyard design, the type of building you desire, and for guidance through the permit process.