At BedRock, our mission is to serve our customers and our Creator.
Guided by Christian values, BedRock Siteworks is a family business owned and managed by Eli Stoltzfus. In 2001, Eli’s brother Mark returned from the mission field and started a new business – Abundant Life Landscaping. A year later, Eli became a business partner and eventually bought the landscaping business.
As the landscaping business grew, Eli identified the need for professional foundations for backyard sheds and barns. So the landscaping business added excavation and foundation building services. Continued growth in excavation and foundations led to the founding of BedRock Siteworks.
Today, Eli, along with his wife Pricilla, run the family business with a passion to help others create a beautiful, functional backyard oasis.
BedRock Siteworks now serves customers from multiple locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and Tennessee with services including:
- site design to help you determine optimal locations meeting your building codes.
- site preparation and excavation for any structure or project.
- stone or concrete foundations and pads for your shed or equipment.
- retaining wall installation.
- gravel or concrete driveways including the excavation needed for your site.
- storm water management projects for existing water problems or as part of site preparation.
- demolition and site clearing to make way for future land use.
Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients. Our professional goal is to produce the very best results for our clients at an affordable price.
Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers.
The BedRock Siteworks Advantage
At BedRock Siteworks, we have both the expertise and the concern for our clients that is necessary to make every project a work that endures. Our work comes with built-in warranties.